Houston Visitors Center
Houston, TX 77002
The Houston Visitors Center is the perfect starting point for anyone (visiting or living) in Houston. The center represents everything that Houston has to offer. Discover information on history, cultural arts, attractions, restaurants, retail, and education, plus plenty of Houston merchandise.
What makes this visitors center unique?
* Size: One of the largest Visitors Center in the United States, 7,700 sq. feet.
* Houston Retail Shop: Exclusive Houston items, memorabilia and regional gifts.
* 50-seat state-of-the-art Continental Airlines Theatre: Features an 11-minute film on contemporary Houston.
* 16-screen video wall.
* Museum Quality Displays and Exhibits: The Center has several displays that rotate on a regular basis. They include, but are not limited to history, current events and attractions.
* Information: Over 10,000 brochures, magazines, flyers and other pieces of collateral. There are visitors information specialists that will help you with directions, planning activities and any questions you have about Houston.
Monday-Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Boaz Dumplings0.0 miles
- Just Falafel0.0 miles
- Coffee Bar0.03 miles
- The Boulevardier0.0 miles
- Dive Lounge 0.28 miles
- Sunny's Bar0.35 miles
- Doubletree by Hilton Houston Downtown 0.17 miles
- Hyatt Regency Houston 0.25 miles
- The Lancaster0.3 miles
- Behold the Beauty Salon & Spa0.0 miles
- Sami's Convenience & Gifts0.03 miles
- Red's Barber & Style Shop0.03 miles
- Sisters of Charity Park 0.03 miles
- Old City Hall Clock Plaza 0.03 miles
- Root Memorial Square0.03 miles