District: Civic Center
The Houston Visitors Center is the perfect starting point for anyone (visiting or living) in Houston. The center represents everything that Houston has to offer. Discover information on history, cultural arts, attractions, restaurants, retail, and education, plus plenty of Houston merchandise.
What makes this visitors center unique?
* Size: One of the largest Visitors Center in the United States, 7,700 sq. feet.
* Houston Retail Shop: Exclusive Houston items, memorabilia and regional gifts.
* 50-seat state-of-the-art Continental Airlines Theatre: Features an 11-minute film on contemporary Houston.
* 16-screen video wall.
* Museum Quality Displays and Exhibits: The Center has several displays that rotate on a regular basis. They include, but are not limited to history, current events and attractions.
* Information: Over 10,000 brochures, magazines, flyers and other pieces of collateral. There are visitors information specialists that will help you with directions, planning activities and any questions you have about Houston.
Monday-Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the Houston Metropolitan Statistical Area added 87,500 jobs ...
Just as Downtown is undergoing a renaissance, so is the world of craft beer in Houston ...
Looking across the Downtown landscape these days, there’s an endless state of activity. It seems ...