City Hall Farmers Market
Add to my calendar
District: Civic Center
City Hall is the center of Houston's government and is now also the home to the city's newest farmers market. City Hall Farmers Market will be held every Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The City Hall Farmers Market features 40 vendors located along both sides of City Hall's lovely reflection pool, offering local produce and foodstuffs such as salad mixes, fresh fruit, cheese, yogurt, locally roasted coffee, and a variety of prepared and hot foods so downtown office workers and residents can enjoy lunch at City Hall around the Reflection Pool, at the adjacent Tranquility Park or at their desk.
Downtown dwellers and employees are encouraged to walk to the market. Those coming from outside of downtown can select metered street parking or garage parking at 400 Rusk.
- Maggie Rita's0.0 miles
- Murphy's Deli 0.0 miles
- Coffee Bar0.0 miles
- Bayou Place0.18 miles
- Dive Lounge 0.3 miles
- 806 Lounge0.34 miles
- Doubletree by Hilton Houston Downtown 0.16 miles
- Hyatt Regency Houston 0.23 miles
- The Lancaster0.28 miles
- Glamour's Cards & Gifts0.0 miles
- City Hall B-cycle Station0.02 miles
- Houston Public Library Passport Office0.06 miles
- City Hall/Hermann Square0.0 miles
- Tranquillity Park0.07 miles
- Sam Houston Park 0.13 miles