Houston, TX 77002
As the beautiful Buffalo Bayou hugs the north-west side of downtown, visitors can enjoy the lush greenery of the greenbelt or admire the spectacular view of Houston’s skyline. The greenbelt consists of many activities for exercise and enjoyment such as the hike and bike trails; exercise stations; the Jim Mozola Memorial Disc Golf Course; a dog lovers park; canoeing and kayaking trails; and children’s playgrounds. Thanks to unique and innovative lighting Buffalo Bayou provides a safe place to stay active even after the sun goes down.
Both the historic Allen's Landing (Commerce & Main) and Sabine Promenade are part of the bayou improvements.
Open daily from 6 am-11 pm (in lighted areas). All other areas are open from dawn til dusk.
- Spaghetti Warehouse 0.1 miles
- Quizno's0.11 miles
- Morningside Thai Cafe0.14 miles
- Barringer Bar0.11 miles
- Lilly & Bloom0.12 miles
- Houston Watch Company0.15 miles
- Hotel Icon0.2 miles
- The Sam Houston Hotel0.33 miles
- Magnolia Hotel0.41 miles
- Downtown Houston Shopping0.09 miles
- The Houston Studio0.12 miles
- Edible Arrangements0.19 miles
- Allen's Landing on Buffalo Bayou0.05 miles
- Johnny Goyen 0.09 miles
- Historic Market Square0.23 miles