Houston, TX 77002
The Heritage Society is the custodian of some of the city’s oldest structures. Restored and authentically furnished, the buildings are open for guided tours upon request. This unusual outdoor facility in Houston’s first public park is available for weddings, receptions, cocktail parties, seated dinners, or other special events. Connally Plaza can be easily tented or left open and will accommodate a very large crowd. The Museum Gallery and Tea Room offer beautiful photographs, paintings, and other decorative arts for your guests’ viewing pleasure. St. John Church provides an unforgettable location for an intimate wedding ceremony. A backdrop of downtown Houston’s skyscrapers set against Sam Houston Park is impressive and unique.
Who celebrates there?
The Art Car Parade “VIPit”, Heritage Plaza Annual Tenant Picnic, Total Annual Company Picnic, Briggs wedding in St. John Church (featured in The Knot magazine), Heritage Family Days.
Capacity: Connally Plaza: 300 seated, 500 reception; Museum Gallery: 200 reception; Tea Room: 60 seated, 100 theater style, 100 reception; St. John Church: 65
- Atrium Lobby Lounge at the Doubletree Hotel0.08 miles
- Droubi Bro. Mediterranean Grill0.1 miles
- Blue by Massa0.11 miles
- The 43rd0.31 miles
- Bayou Place0.32 miles
- Part & Parcel0.39 miles
- Doubletree by Hilton Houston Downtown 0.06 miles
- Hyatt Regency Houston 0.18 miles
- Residence Inn by Marriott0.34 miles
- Heritage Plaza0.04 miles
- Houston Public Library Passport Office0.08 miles
- News Stand0.1 miles
- Sam Houston Park 0.08 miles
- City Hall/Hermann Square0.14 miles
- Tranquillity Park0.21 miles